Location - Westchester, IL
Exempt/Non-Exempt - Non-exempt
Job Category - Sales
Full-time/Part-time - Full-time
The Book Fair Coordinator is responsible for the planning, execution and wrap-up of the book fair event. You will work with school to develop a marketing plan, select the proper merchandise schematic, coordinate logistics information for the delivery of the events, work with school to complete financials in a timely manner and rebook the event for the following year.
ATTAINMENT OF ASSIGNED TERRITORY GOALS
- Follett Book Fairs Coordinator- is responsible for ensure the proper fair is delivered for event.
- Provides product and service presentations/demonstrations via Phone & Internet.
- Ensure fairs are rebooked at 90%
- Completes call plans in assigned territory within the identified timelines.
- Develops an effective territory plan and strategy within assigned responsibility; modifies quarterly as needed to actualize execution.
- Secure competitive and market information to leverage and share with Sales and Marketing.
- Travel to trade shows, conferences, workshops and meetings as required.
MAINTAIN AND DEMONSTRATE MARKET KNOWLEDGE AND RELEVANCE:
- Stays abreast of current book fair trends that impact sales, especially in their assigned sales territory, and is able to develop and apply effective strategies to leverage market knowledge to achieve goals.
- Stay current on products/services across Follett Book Fair (FBF) and Follett School Solutions Group (FSSG) by attending and actively participating in training courses as well as self-education.
- Demonstrates successful knowledge and best practices through call evaluations, training assessments, and sales results.
- Demonstrates ability to research and conduct pre-call preparation when necessary.
SALES PRODUCTIVITY, CUSTOMER AND TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT AND POLICY ADHERENCE:
- Manage all customer interactions in CRM system with effective and accurate sales advancement documentation, including customer data base updates.
- Ensure calls are recorded and updated based on sales methodology to ensure accurate event management.
- Is an active participant in all scheduled team meetings and sales functions.
- Leverages FBF/FSSG resources and sales support assistance to maximize efficiencies.
- Help maintain CRM system by troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting problems.
- Learns and applies all FBF/FSSG sales activity protocol, system procedures, and interdepartmental processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensures all company values are upheld and policies are adhered to.
- 0-3 years
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- General Office Computer Skills
- Experience as an account manager a plus